Express your sincerest apologies with these honest balloons by artist and author Adam J. Kurtz.
Ten balloons in five bright colors are tucked inside a die-cut envelope for easy gifting.
Gift the whole package after a really big mistake, or inflate individual balloons to clear the air with heartfelt humor.
• A cheerful and lighthearted way for anyone to make amends
• An apology that's more than hot air
• Bright and clever packaging features Adam J. Kurtz's signature artistic style
We're all a little bit terrible, and sometimes you really just have to laugh.
Part apology card and park snarky self-buy, these balloons are perfect for anyone who can't help but incorporate profanity and wit into their daily life.
• A perfect gift or stocking stuffer for anyone who is a fan of Adam J. Kurtz, as well as artists, designers, writers, and anyone who's ever made a mistake
• A delightful self-buy to protect yourself against future errors
• Great for those who loved Things Are What You Make of Them: Life Advice for Creatives by Adam J. Kurtz